Another Person Charged In Murder Of Two Teens

Two teens were stabbed to death in Bristol, and a 17-year-old lad is now facing murder charges.

Attacks in the city’s Knowle West neighborhood claimed the lives of 15-year-old Mason Rist and 16-year-old Max Dixon on January 27.

The juvenile is one of four individuals facing murder charges; two others are accused of aiding a criminal. He is scheduled to appear at the Bristol magistrates court on Monday after being remanded in jail.

Early Sunday morning, after being transported to Southmead Hospital and Bristol Royal Hospital for Children by ambulance, the boys passed away.

The 17-year-old is the fourth individual to face charges related to their homicides.

Last week, a murder trial involving two juveniles (ages 15 and 16) and an adult (44-year-old Anthony Snook) was held at Bristol Crown Court. The three defendants were not required to be present, but they were.

Judge Peter Blair KC remanded them into jail and set a plea and trial preparation hearing for April 26.

Yesterday, eight individuals were taken into custody about the inquiry, according to the Avon and Somerset Police. A male aged 20 was taken into custody on charges of first-degree murder and private possession of a dangerous weapon. He was then granted bail for the offensive weapon charge and discharged without further action regarding the murder charge.

One of the boys’ mothers expressed her sadness that she might never see her kid again shortly before Snook was accused.

All tolled, twelve individuals have been taken into custody for the homicides. Earlier this week, the five previously charged individuals appeared in court and were all ordered to remain in detention.

No further action has been taken against another arrested person, and two others have been released on conditional bail.

As part of the ongoing investigation, the police still hold three additional individuals. A child and a woman, both aged 14, were being interrogated on charges of aiding an offender, while a boy, also aged 14, was being held on suspicion of murder.